STELIA Aerospace has developed a highly customised version of its EQUINOX Premium Business Class seat for China Airlines’ (CAL) A321neo, which first aircraft will soon enter into service. Thanks to the highest standards provided by this seat and to the exclusive features specifically developed by STELIA Aerospace and China Airlines to fit the airline’s very stringent requirements, passengers can benefit from a full-flat seat on a single-aisle aircraft. The seat includes many innovative features, specifically designed for China Airlines, including:
- A spacious 180-degree full flat bed with an enlarged bed width of 22.5 inches;
- Retractable telescopic partitions between seats for enhanced privacy;
- A personal storage area under the TV screen, whose door transforms into a small cocktail table;
- A new LED control panel allowing the passenger to electrically adjust the seat and maximise comfort throughout the flight;
- New inductive charging for mobile devices, a rare feature on single-aisle aircraft;
- Night mood lighting projections around each passenger’s head, enhancing comfort at night and helping sleep.
STELIA Aerospace has also designed the full height front row monument specifically tailored for China Airlines, which optimises storage space as well as the aircraft seat count, while providing a welcoming cabin ambiance for passengers as soon as they board the aircraft.
“In the name of STELIA Aerospace, I am very proud to have worked with China Airlines to develop this brand new and highly customised EQUINOX Premium Business Class seat for their A321neo. This seat will no doubt contribute widely to passenger comfort on regional routes, complying with China Airline’s tradition of excellence,” said Thierry Kanengieser, vice president for Cabin Interior STELIA Aerospace.
Designed to offer the very best weight and pitch efficiency, combined with modern styling and maximum level of comfort for passengers, the EQUINOX family of Premium Business Class seats is available for both wide body and single aisle cabin layouts.