Vision Systems, a Gauzy Company, a market leading tier 1 provider of shading and cabin ambiance solutions for the aviation industry, is proud to announce its 17th consecutive year of participation at the prestigious Aircraft Interiors Expo in Hamburg, Germany. With a commitment to pushing the boundaries of passenger experience, Vision Systems will highlight its innovative products including electronically dimmable windows and celebrates its recent announcements of inclusion in aircrafts with: Comlux for ACJ TwoTwenty, Daher for TBM 960, and AMAC Aerospace, and from its booth in Hall B6, Booth 6E120 from June 6th to June 8th.
As aircraft design continues to evolve, a focus on enhanced passenger comfort and personalized experiences is paramount in the products and features selected by designers for premium airlines and first/business class in commercial aviation. Vision Systems has positioned itself at the forefront of this movement with its cutting-edge smart glazing, shading solutions, and ambiance management systems leads the market in customizable options that are developed and manufactured based on combined expertise in technology, mechanics, and composites.
“Our presence at Aircraft Interiors Expo for yet another year represents our relentless dedication to the pursuit of excellence and innovation in this industry,” said Jérôme Monvaillier, Managing Director of Vision Systems. “We believe that passenger experience should be seamless, comfortable, and immersive. Our solutions are designed to exceed expectations, providing an elevated ambiance that enhances every journey.”
The Vision Systems booth will feature an impressive display of their flagship products, including:
1. Acti-Vision Projection partition – A next-generation concept utilizing active glazing for an interactive partition doubling as a privacy application and infotainment and information center for passengers
2. Triple Shade Pleated SPD Dimmable Windows with Ambiance Lighting – providing ultimate user control with motorized shades, smart glass and ambiance lighting for precise light control
3. Segmented SPD Dimmable Window – for Venetian shade effect
4. Privacy and blackout solutions – combining PDLC and SPD smart glazing technologies to provide a full blackout shading solution
5. Motorized roller shade + SPD dimmable window: smart combination allowing for sleek design and blackout
At the Expo, Vision Systems will highlight its collaborative approach, working closely with designers, engineers, MROs, and completion centers to provide a complete solution for cabin ambiance. By understanding the specific needs of their partners, Vision Systems ensures that every product integrates seamlessly into the aircraft’s interior design while meeting industry standards for safety, reliability, and efficiency.
Vision Systems’ dedication to excellence and innovation has been recognized with several prestigious awards throughout the years. The company’s solutions have consistently pushed the boundaries of what is possible, setting new benchmarks for passenger experience and aircraft interiors.
Join Vision Systems at Hall B6, Booth 6E120 during the Aircraft Interiors Expo 2023 in Hamburg to experience their award-winning products firsthand and discover how their smart glazing and shading solutions are shaping the future of aviation.